Sunday 3 December 2006

Climbing...Yugawara

I woke up at 6:30am...this is not so good as I was meant to have left my room by 6am to get to Shinagawa station to meet everyone on the train...but anyway after calling up some people, rushing out of the house in a panic grabbing some food for lunch and brekkie...I eventually got on a train to Yugawara.


Luckily for me...and not so lucky for anyone else...the train everyone else was on was delayed due to an accident (probably someone committing suicide...apparently the Japanese rail system is soo effecient, and used to suicides, that they can clear a body from the tracks and have the system up and running back to the normal schedule in 2hours... *great*) so I managed to catch up with them...and did some more nice outdoor climbing...mmmmm...



A few photos of the autumn leaves...





No comments: