Wednesday 27 December 2006

Univeristy of Tokyo

Thought you might like to see where I go most days...
A picture of the outside of number 1 (because it's the best) building on Hongo Campus, University of Tokyo... I'm currently getting my business card made up which will have it's address on it...which is very nice, but have no idea how much it will cost...oh well... My Prof (or sensei) says that it's the safest place to be on campus...founded on rock and with the thickest roof...which would explain why we have rats living with us in the basement...I've not seen them myself but they have said hello to the swedish exchange student. Yes, rather appropriately the geotechnical lab is in the basement. it's always dark...and we can be at one with the mud. mmmmm.....nice.

And this is the old ginko tree that is just outside the building, in it's full autumn glory...golden. this was last week some time...and now it's completely bare...

No comments: