Monday 5 March 2007

Hanami and climbing!

Greetings!

Sunday was a day of looking at the plum blossoms in Yugawara whilst climbing...

It was a lovely sunny day, which made for excellent weather. We were practicing our skills for our upcoming trip to Krabi, Thailand! Muchos Thanks to Bill and his teaching skills and amazing patience.

All the photos below are courtsy of Greg...who isn't in any of the photos, on the account that he was on the operating end of the camera...


From left to right: Annalisa, Bill, Gero and Rei

oooooh look! shoes! how facinating...do you like my felix the cat helmet sticker...I think it's soooo cool...the best thing is, was that is was free... I was buying trash from my favourite 390yen shop (btw the lovely green T-shirt I'm modelling is also from the same shop in Harajuku) on saturday and they didn't charge me for it...mind you, better yet, I found a 380yen shop (wow and extra 10yen saving!!!) which sells rather nice clothing....Barginous!




Gero smoking yet another ciggarette...i counted he smoked an infinite number of ciggaretes ...although i'm not so good at counting, so my counting system goes: 1, 2, 3, many, lots....then InFinitY! Anyway despite his chimney-like properties i have to say that i've never been so impressed that one man could be so entertained by a single stick...which was mainly used to torment Rei...



Me, rope and plum blossom.




close up of plum blossom

No comments: