Monday 24 December 2007

Christmas Dinner - PART II

At home. not as sexy as the one in Roppongi [六本木] but food all the same.

Actually, not only did I manage to cook a pseudo Christmas dinner, but also managed to meet up with my cousin who I have not seen since I was probably about 11years old. Who happened to be holidaying in Tokyo....apparently, something she does quite often.... which was cool. We kinda caught up, and tried to find an entrance to a park, which was like a fortress!!!! even tried some rock-salt candy. No, it's not very nice. and Yes, it is very salty.

So, dinner. Managed to locate a whole chicken. No sprouts (sad....I actually like sprouts), we had cauliflower and carrots instead. Some roast peppers and aubergines, roast potatoes, and gravy. Even made the effort to make some mulled wine. Which was not as good as I'd hoped....but it tasted much better today after it had some time to soak up some more of the spice.


No comments: